Empower - Engage - Educate
Would you like to be a part of the first ever New London Public Schools Parent University? Together we can build a group of core parent leaders and ambassadors across the district who can help shape our vision and goals. The important dates for meetings are below. We hope to see you there.
- Design and develop New London's first Parent University
- Build a group of core parent leaders and ambassadors who are:
- Informed and knowledgeable about NLPS vision and goals
- Can serve in a variety of roles and functions
- March 28th, 5 - 7 p.m.
- Dinner and childcare will be provided during this meeting. To be held at the STMHS 3rd floor conference room, 490 Jefferson Ave.
Questions? Contact Daisy Torres at: (860) 439-7810 or TorresD@newlondon.org.
To RSVP for the March 28th event, please email Daisy by clicking this link. Please include your name and if you will need childcare. Thank you.